Prepare the content for your blogger
Note: If SEO is important to you, please refer to our easy-to-follow guide for On-page SEO, when preparing your content.
- Copy: All verbiage that will be the core of each blog post.
- Images: Any supporting images.
- Featured Image: The image that is shown before visitors click on the post. (Note: If desired, have your web designer create what is called a placeholder image for featured images. This creates a consistent look for times when a custom featured image is not required.)
- Internal Links: Links to other areas of your website.
- External Links: Links to other websites.
- Categories: The categories the post should be part of.
- Tags: The tags that will help the post be identifiable when someone searches within your site.
- Functionality: Any special features that you wish to see, such as pop-up forms. (Note: It’s highly recommended that you talk to your web designer about any functionality requests, prior to listing them out here.)
- Design: Any special design elements that you wish to see, that maybe you saw on another website you like. (Note: It’s highly recommended that you talk to your web designer about any functionality requests, prior to listing them out here.)
- SEO: The additional steps or elements that you wish to provide, after following our SEO guide above.
Let's empower others. Share the knowledge.