Find ineffeciencies and maximize your resources.
Technology Audits are like multi-point car inspections, with the entire process recorded.
I look under the hood to see what's up and I report back to you with actionable tasks and advice. Audits are done by hand, so it is much more of an intimate process.
How It Works
Want This Service Regularly?
Building, Optimizing, and Supporting WordPress Websites Is My Thing.
WordPress Website Care clients get up to 4 audits per year for no additional cost so that I can keep a constant eye on performance, security, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! There is absolutely no catch.
Anyone that has not had their website audited by me before.
- Technology Audit: Your entire technology stack will be audited by hand rather than by an automation tool.
- Audit Recording: Your audit is recorded LIVE and shared with you afterward.
- Audit Reference Guide: This outlines why certain areas should be audited, how they are audited, best practices, technology definitions, recommendations, links to deals, and more.
- Performance Report: This report shows how your website is currently performing, based on a professionally-ran test according to your primary audience location.
You can view your video recording for up to 14 days after I complete your audit.
No. The goal is to light a fire under you to act on any observations and recommendations I make.
- Book your audit.
- Audits are typically completed within 1-3 business days, but often same-day.
- You will receive your post-audit package (video recording, reference guide, etc.)
No. This audit is a review only.
If you would like to hire me to address any discovered issues or just to help in general, you can get WordPress Website Support and/or sign up for WordPress Website Care.
Sure! There will be a notes section when you go to reserve your spot, so feel free to add some details there.
Please keep in mind this is a FREE service, so I reserve the right to stick only to my checklist if I think your requests will take a significant amount of time.
My paying clients always get priority.
- WordPress Admin Access (Required): This is a minimum requirement for performing an audit.
- Cloudflare CDN (Optional): I’ll need access only if you want me to audit this area of your technology stack.
- Server/Web Host (Optional): I’ll need access only if you want me to audit this area of your technology stack.
While you should always be concerned about privacy, rest assured that I take privacy seriously and adhere to the following:
- I’ll never share anything about you or your website unless you give express permission to do so.
- You will not be automatically subscribed to anything.
- As a security professional, I request and handle data according to best practices.