WordPress Website Audits
Find Ineffeciencies. Maximize Your Resources.
It's like a multi-point inspection for your car...but the entire process is recorded.
I look under the hood to see what's up and report back to you with actionable tasks and advice.
How It Works
Want This Service Regularly?
Building, Optimizing, and Supporting WordPress Websites Is My Thing.
WordPress Website Care clients qualify for multiple audits per year at no additional cost, so I can keep a constant eye on performance, security, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! There is absolutely no catch.
Anyone that has not had their website audited by me before.
WordPress Website Care clients qualify for multiple audits per year at no additional cost, so we can keep a constant eye on performance, security, and more.
- Technology Audit: Your entire technology stack will be audited, by hand, rather than by an automation tool.
- Audit Recording: Your audit is recorded LIVE and shared with you afterward.
- Audit Reference Guide: This outlines why certain areas should be audited, how they are audited, best practices, technology definitions, my recommendations, links to deals, and more.
- Performance Report: This is a report showing how your website is currently performing, based on a professionally-ran test according to your primary audience location.
You can view your video recording up to 14 days from the time I complete your audit.
No. The goal here is to light a fire under you to act on any observations and recommendations I make.
- Book your audit.
- Audits are typically completed within 1-3 business days, but often same-day.
- You will receive your post-audit package (video recording, reference guide, etc.)
Sure! There will be a notes section when you go to reserve your spot, so feel free to add some details there.
Please keep in mind this is a FREE service, so I reserve the right to stick only to my checklist if I think your requests will take a significant amount of time.
My paying clients always get priority.
- WordPress Admin Access (Required): This is a minimum requirement for performing an audit.
- Cloudflare CDN (Optional): I’ll need access only if you would like me to audit this area of your technology stack.
- Server/Web Host (Optional): I’ll need access only if you would like me to audit this area of your technology stack.
While you should always be concerned about privacy, rest assured that I take privacy seriously and adhere to the following:
- I’ll never share anything about you or your website unless you give express permission to do so.
- You will not be automatically subscribed to anything.
- As a security professional, I request and handle data according to best practices.