WordPress Website Design
Your have once chance at a first impression.
Make it count.
WordPress website design services
We can help clients from beginning to end, to help make their projects come to life.
The websites we build are not only responsive, but we also take pride in our own responsiveness.
When clients receive a proposal from us, we provide a top-down, modular approach, that clearly breaks down our process and the associated pricing.
We deliver websites that are beautiful, fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and SEO-ready as part of our WordPress Website Design services.
No complicated code. No designer dependency.
WordPress website design pricing
Our approach to website design cost
We have scoped everything from enterprise projects to a single, “launching soon” email capture page.
In general, our projects run in one of two paths:
- At the enterprise level, we have fully customized website options that incorporate a higher degree of functionality and overall complexity.
- For small businesses that need a simpler site, we have “express” build options that are simpler to execute but are still fully customized.
One of the first questions we’re asked is how we approach WordPress website design pricing, and while this is certainly an important question, the only true and honest response is “it depends”.
We wish we could just provide you with some pretty pricing tables (we have before), to give you an idea or what to expect, but it’s just not practical.
The only way to give you a meaningful price is to do our homework — to get a bit of information from you about your project so we can intelligently plot a course that meets your objectives and budget.
If you are just starting the process of looking into a website, a good starting point is to begin thinking about the project factors listed on this page.
When the time comes, this will help you communicate your needs with website design firms in order to get the most accurate proposal.
Benefits of custom pricing
One of the biggest benefits of custom WordPress website pricing is that you are less likely to overpay.
When you have more of an active role in scoping out your project, we can work together to fine-tune your requirements and only charge for what’s absolutely needed.
The effort you put in on the front-end may save you tons of money in the long run.
Conversely, there are scenarios where clients underpay for a project, and while on the surface, underpaying may seem great like a great deal, that’s not always the case.
When projects are priced too low, there may be long-term ramifications in terms of overall functionality, performance, SEO, and more.
Custom pricing factors
Just like our clients, there are no two projects that are the same.
Each project is influenced by a number of factors and we’ve listed a majority of those factors below so you can begin thinking about what’s needed for the discovery process.
- Existing content migration (posts, pages, etc.)
- New design vs. Redesign
- Required mockups
- Total number of pages (design, content placement, etc.)
- Premium solutions (e.g. membership platform)
- eCommerce (number of products, taxes, shipping, etc.)
- Media sourcing (video, images, etc.)
- Branding (logo design, custom icons, etc.)
- SEO (On-page, Off-page, etc.)
- Overall site functionality
- Vendor liaison (web hosting, domain hosting, etc.)
- Complex forms (multi-step, calculators, etc.)
- Third-party integrations (CRM, marketing automation, etc.)
- Project timeline (e.g. 1-week turnaround)
- Discovery, collaboration, and project management
They are responsive, efficient, creative, and cutting edge in all of their web design and marketing projects for our firm.
I enjoy working with them and consistently look for more ways we can utilize their talents."