WP Armour helps protect all areas of your website from SPAM, with no need for reCAPTCHA, questions, or puzzles, and it’s super simple to set up.
Each WP Armour plan is a lifetime license, so pay once, and you’re done!
Members get 20% OFF.
Not seeing the deal instructions below? Become a member today!
WP Armour Features
WP Armour is also GDPR compliant, with no tracking, cookie storage, or external server calls.
Automatic anti-spam protection is available for the following, and no setup is required.
- WP Comments
- WP Registration
- BBPress Forum
- Elementor Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms (For Non-Ajax Based and Single Page/Step Forms)
- Formidable Forms
- Caldera Forms
- Toolset Forms
- Fluent Forms
- Divi Theme Contact Form
- Theme My Login
- WooCommerce Reviews Pro
Extended (Paid) Version
- 2-Level Spam Checks (Advanced level of spam checking should you need to turn it on.)
- Spam Bot IP Logging & Blocking (Prevents the bad guys from using your server’s resources.)
- Spam Blocking Insights (Easily see what is being blocked.)
- WooCommerce Checkout and Registration
- Easy Digital Downloads Checkout and Registration
- QuForm Contact Form
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms (For Ajax Based and Multi-Step Forms)
- MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
- S2 Members
- HTMLform Plugin
- Avia Enfold Theme
How WP Armour is Different From Other Anti-spam Plugins
- All-in-one anti-spam solution that works for most forms and WordPress systems, including registration and comments.
- No external API calls.
- GDPR Compliant.
- A unique honeypot field name is generated for each WordPress installation, so it is hard for spam bots to make one fit for all solutions to bypass the honeypot anti-spam test.
- No setup is required. Just activate the plugin, enabling anti-spam for all supported forms, comments, and registration.
- No monthly subscription is needed.